- By Duncan Haughey
- The project sponsor
- The customer who receives the deliverables
- The users of the project output
- The project manager and project team
- create a list of things the project needs to deliver to meet those goals.
- The amount of effort (hours or days) required for completing the task.
- The resource who will carry out the task.
- Human Resource Plan
- Communications Plan
Risk Management Plan
- Time and cost estimate too optimistic
- Customer review and feedback cycle too slow
- Unexpected budget cuts
- Unclear roles and responsibilities
- No stakeholder input obtained
- Not clearly understanding stakeholder needs
- Stakeholders changing requirements after the project has started
- Stakeholders adding new requirements after the project has started
- Poor communication resulting in misunderstandings, quality problems and rework
- Lack of resource commitment