What do you need?
- problem/brief for brainstorming
worksheets for participants (N)
- contains the problem statement
and grid 3*N
- classic: N=6
- You will receive 3*N*N ideas
- you can use online tool
Before brainstorming session
- Warm Up!
Session leader formulates a problem statement
- the goals of the session
- information for participants
- make sure that the problem is clear to all participants
- All participants receive a worksheet
- all participants write down 3 ideas to solve the problem using first row of the worksheet
- work in silence
- 5 minutes long
- participants should not duplicate ideas
at the end of round, each participant moves the worksheet to the left
- every participant has a worksheet with 3*M (M- number of round) prewritten ideas
participants create 3 more ideas using second row of the worksheet
- own new unique ideas
- ideas inspired by the worksheet
- use rules from round 1
- Repeat it! ....
- Round M ( M=N)
Brainstorm has completed!
- There are 3*N*N ideas in just 5*N minutes
- Team recognition
- discuss all ideas with participants
create matrix with ALL ideas
- Share it!