Questions to be answered
- What do you want to achieve?
- Where are you now?
- What is stopping you? What can you do?
- What will you do?
Define the goal:
- Long term (for all journey)
- Short term (for sessions)
Is it SMART?
- Time bound
- Is it positive?
Does this goal fit with the goal tree?
What will you want to achieve?
- How will you know that goal has been achieved?
(Get the context)
- Where are you now on a scale of 1 to 10? Where do you want to be?
- What have you done to achieve your goal?
- What can you change?
Think about context using 5W2H
- Are any conflicts?
(analyze the ways,
possibilities to achieve the goal)
Let's generate 108 ideas in 30 minutes using 6-3-5 Brainwriting
- What can you do to solve this problem?
- What are the options?
- What other ways do you see?
What could you try?
- What way is the best?
- What is the your first step?
- 1. What else?
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages?
3. How we can remove blocks and constraints?
4. what are the wastes?
Will (Way Forward)
How and When should they be implemented?
- What else?
- What will be the criteria/evidence for the goal achieving?
- What additional help will you need?
- When do you need to review progress?
- Focus on the solution and change
- The coach asks the right questions, but does not give answers
- Peer-to-peer communication
- Makes you feel better
- Great listeners
- Ability to ask good questions and be a Great listener