Constant Learning: Software Testing, PO, Analytics ...
- Python Data Analysis!
- Digital Product Management
Training for speakers
A lot of reading books and blogs...
- learned new technologies and tools
Member of program committee
speaker at conferences
- TestCon Moscow
- Heisenbug. Piter
- Heisenbug. Moscow
- Agile Days
- conducted and take part at Local workshops, seminars, conferences
joined #Sketch50 3.0
- conducted workshops in my SketchCaffe
- created sketches at conferences
QA, PO and much more!
Product Owner - 1 year!!! (45 people)
faces a lot of problems and win
MindMaps about my way
Create and improve Discovery process according Google Design Sprint
- implemented Discovery Kanban
- Scrum Discovery Team
- Develop the competency matrix for analysts for inner certification
- Built and improved processes for analysts work with reports
- Improve the test strategies for several projects
- Implement cypress in 2 projects
- Contribute to the creation of local Testing Guides and Analysts
my blog in Russian
my Instagram with my sketches
- be in context
- any changes in the company should not affect the quality of the products
- people do not fear change; people fear uncertainty
One moment we have a number of problems. Using new practice, we remove these problems and introduce others
- most importantly, we must understand that new problems are smaller than previous ones.
- We think not only about what we have, but also about what we don’t have and what benefits we have from this
- Everyone understands that the RFP is different for everyone, but the principle of justice must not be violated.
- a sense of inner justice is very important