- It is almost indistinguishable how testable your product is, from how operable and maintainable your product is
- focus on testability can help bring
teams and their customers closer together
- for customets
- Fast feedback
Make crucial decisions
- A testable system provides information about its own limits, giving your
business and technical stakeholders the ability to make crucial decisions at
peak times, when reputations can be won or lost.
Who helps to increase testability
- architects, developers, testers, ops and analysts.
Low testability architectures contribute to
slow feedback and deficient decision
- Low architectural testability is a real source of pain for teams
"Team Guide to Software Testability" by Ash Winter and Rob Meaney