- RAM 15
Voice Recognition Unit
- This is the VRU accessory needed
in the processes of ROM21 in order
to function properly. VRU workings
are mapped via another chart.
- Port #3
- Port #2
- N64 Controller
Reality Coprocessor (RCP)
Reality Signal Processor
- This part handles aspects such as polygon coordinate transformation, shading, etc.
Reality Display Processor
- This part is used for image processing. For example: rendering polygon data into "dot" data for frame memory storage.
Bus Control Circuit
- This is the ROM image for
"Hey You, Pikachu!"
- This is just an expansion for
game data. Optical data from
this source is stored in RAM15
- This is the sound output generated by the CPU
- This is the display output generated by the CPU
- This part plays a role in coordinating the processes involved with the RSP, RDP and Bus Control Circuit.
- Yellow Bubbles: internal aspects of this console
Blue Bubbles: external aspects of this console
Red Arrows: indicate interconnections