1. Cornell Notes
- Essential question
- Main poits
3. Flowchart/concept map/mind map
- Visual representation
4. Charting Method
- A way to organize notes from lectures with a substantial amount of facts through dividing key topics into columns and recording facts underneath.
5. Sentence Method
- One of the simplest forms of note taking, helpful for disseminating which information from a lecture is important by quickly covering details and information.
6.Use your personal tips
- Sticker, highlights on some text to mark important sections
- Floating Topic
- USE MIND MAP TO TAKE NOTES EFFECTIVELY
- DIFFERENT FORMATS FOR NOTES