USAID CFG Project: Request for Proposals RFP-2018-05
Serbian SMEs contribute ONLY 35% of the country’s overall GDP
SMEs have been suffering from lack of financing options
SMEs are failing to generate the employment
that is crucial for Serbia’s further economic development
New alternative financing options/ICO's
Improved Business environment
& Administrative efficiency
Identify and facilitate improvements that have the greatest potential impact on overall predictability and stability of the business environment, private sector investment and growth; simplifying and streamlining the regulatory framework laws, administrative instructions, regulations, procedures, etc
Improved SMEs Access to Finance
Further develop and expand the volume and diversity of financial services available to SMEs to enable them to invest in growth, expand operations, and increase their competitiveness.
Strengthen private and public sector dialogue and
cooperation through building capacities of both business association and the government in a range of field and supporting their mutual engagement on important
Requirements for Proposal Format
Part 1: Technical Approach, Methodology and Draft Detailed Work Plan.
Part 2: Management, Personnel, and Staffing Plan.
Proposed Core TEAM
Part 3: Corporate Capabilities, Experience, and Past Performance.
Copy of your organization’s Articles of Incorporation or other documentation which substantiates the legal character/registration of the organization
Copies of the Offeror's financial reports for the previous three-year period, which have been audited by a reputable certified public accounting firm
- Niche of the global blockchain-based fundraising ecosystem that Serbia could occupy in order to develop its comparative advantage, given the country’s macroeconomic and other relevant factors (regulatory capacity, potential investors’ preferences, finance needs, etc.);
- Features and characteristics that a friendly and credible blockchain-based fundraising system in Serbia should include in order to enable full-circle service. In this regard,
particular attention should be paid to the need for allowing an adequate gate for fiat currency-cryptocurrency exchange;
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the identified niche of the global blockchain-based fundraising ecosystem that Serbia could occupy;
- Segment(s) of the Serbian economy that stands to benefit from being able to use blockchain-based fundraising to finance SMEs or individual projects and how these benefits can be attained, as well as projection/estimation of financing obtained through these platforms;
- Potential benefits to the Serbian budget, as a consequence of transactions performed on these platforms;
- Regulatory environment for blockchain-based fundraising;
The assessment shall focus on at least the following aspects of the Serbian financial system:
Application due date: August 28st, 2018 by 16:00 hours Local Belgrade Time, email email@example.com
Task will be performed from September 2018 to November 2018.
More Maps From User
Copy the code to embed this map into your article. The embeded map can even be zoomed in / out