XMind for Linux has all the features of XMind and XMind Pro dedicated to Linux users. You can use paid features after purchasing XMind Pro and entering your license key.
The latest release is XMind 8. Language
Learn More about XMind 8
- High resolution display support.
- Import & Export to OPML, Lighten file.
- Import Novamind maps.
- Resource Manager.
- Improved XMind Cloud.
- Support manual layout.
- Support adding idea groups in Brainstorming mode.
- Redesigned file encryption function and password hint supported.
- New Audio Notes operation interface.
- Optimize export function and add recent list.
- "Insert image from IconFinder" interaction optimization.
- Reorganized context menu.
- Preferences interface optimization.
- "Numbering" usability enhancement.
- Keyboard shortcuts optimization in Walkthrough Mode Presentation.
- Enhanced template management UI.
- Many other minor improvements.
Need Professional Features?
Most of the executives choose XMind Pro at work. With XMind professional features, think through projects and challenges more completely, and reach clarity on issues faster.
Miss the markers in previous XMind? Download this file.