This page contains all available download links for XMind 7 (beta2).
For the stable XMind downloads (XMind 6), please visit our download page.
XMind 7 (beta2)
Release date: October 15th, 2015. Build ID: 184.108.40.206510150107.
The package contains 12 language packs: English, German, French, Spanish, Danish, Russian, Slovenian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. It chooses language to fit your operating system automatically.
|Download XMind 7 (beta2) for Windows|
|Download XMind 7 (beta2) for Mac OS X (10.6+)|
|Download XMind 7 (beta2) for Linux (32-bit) (GTK required)|
|Download XMind 7 (beta2) for Linux (64-bit) (GTK required)|
|Download XMind 7 (beta2) Portable Package (Win+Mac+Linux in a zip)|
If you have any suggestions or questions during the beta trial, please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance.
What's New ?
A Brand New UI
A new toolbar with new large icons. A more clear style of the window. Re-designed tab bars. A more clear style of the Properties View. Improved markers and clip art library. It’s the biggest upgrade from our first release! We try our best at look-and-feel on XMind 7 and believe it will inspire you!
A New Home Panel
Every time you start XMind 7, the brand new Home Panel serves you. With the panel you can create mind map from structures, choose an elegant theme, open recent used files. You can also pin a file, in order to see it every time before you work.
Huge Improvements on Gantt Chart
Converting Mind Maps to Gantt Charts, is one of the best practices of project management. Now you can add/modify task info directly in Gantt Chart view, including start/end date, assignee, priority and progress. XMind 7 also allows exporting Gantt to images/PDF, or printing it.
XMind 7 provides a better way to show detail information. We call it an Information Card. In Information Cards, you can choose to show or hide labels, notes, hyperlinks and tasks. It will be found right under the topic.
You may send your inspirations within an XMind file to your colleague or a friend. Ask for their comments. And in XMind 7, they can actually do Comment on your mind map, instead of modifying the map directly. Sometimes, no comment is a comment.
Callout is a funny way for additional text. In XMind 7, Callout is not only a shape, but also a real attachment to a topic. It also has sub-topics.
To get a broad overview your mind map. You can export the outline of the mind map in Text, PDF and MS Word file format for future use. This allows you to save time and gain productivity. By printing the outline, your mind map becomes a list of ideas and sub-ideas in tree form.
Easily print a large mind map to multiple pages. By printing a large map onto multiple pieces of paper and then tape the pieces together, you won't lose any details of your mind maps. You can also spread them horizontally or vertically over multiple pages for a better overview or to display as a poster.
We introduce a new structure named Timeline. It can be used to display a list of the events in chronological order and the trends for a subject. You can also use it to help team members track milestones and time schedule of the project.
New Themes with 10 New Fonts
XMind 7 packs 10 new amazing fonts! Fonts make mind maps more pretty, and prevent disappointment when opening your work on another computer without fonts you used. All our fonts are open source and cross-platform, which ensure your mind map looks good on both Mac/Windows. XMind 7 still add tens of new themes, with the new fonts.
- A Brand New UI
- A New Home Panel
- Huge Improvements on Gantt Chart
- Information Card
- Export/Print Outline
- Multi-page Print
- New Themes with 10 New Fonts
- Share to Biggerplate.com
- Inspector View
- Add another Matrix (structure) which uses topics as columns.
- Show/Edit task info (Start/End Date, Assignee, Priority and Progress) directly in Gantt Chart.
- Export Gantt Chart to Image/PDF.
- Print Gantt Chart.
- Add "hide collapse/expand icon" option while printing/exporting to image/PDF/SVG.
- Export the entire workbook to Excel.
- Show all notes in Notes View.
- Copy/Paste style.
- New Window Menu.
- Only calculate work days for tasks.
- Add a size hint while making a map shot.
- New topic shapes: Circle, Parallelogram, Cloud.
- New boundary shapes: Polygon and Rounded Polygon.
- Wallpaper Patterns.
- New designed color palette.
- New color set for Multi Branch Colors.
- Add Task Assignee option in Advanced Filter View.
- Delete the same markers of the map.
- Clear all the markers of a topic.
- Add "Save As" option to Image/Attachment/Audio Notes.
- URL/Email auto detection.
- Support Microsoft Project 2010 file format for exporting.
- Real previews in Theme View.
- Many other minor improvements.
- Fix a bug that causes task info to export unsuccessfully while exporting to Excel.
- Fix an issue that causes XMind to crash on Ubuntu while choosing Web Browser under Preferences.
- Fix an issue that causes the exported SVG file to display abnormally.
- Fix an issue that causes characters missing while printing map.
- Fix an issue that causes boundary not to show normally while the boundary title text is too long.
- Fix an issue that subtopics of floating topic can not be exported while exporting to Excel.
- Fix a bug that after downloading a public map from XMind.net, the task dependencies of the map disappear.
- Fix a bug that causes text to disappear while press "CTRL+I" in Note view.
- Fix an issue that causes exporting to Word not successfully.
- Fix an issue that causes encryption not to work after force quiting XMind procedure.
- Fix a bug that topic structure changes in drill down mode.
- Fix an issue that image in notes disappears while importing a Mindmanager file.