Posted on December 4th, 2009 in Featured, New Version, XMind Basic | 3 Comments »
Friday, 4 December, 2009 — XMind, a leader in mind mapping, visual thinking and collaboration software, today announced XMind 3.1.1, with many important
- If your account has been renewed, after signing in, your XMind title will become “XMind Pro”.
- XMind shows the Path of current XMind file in the window title.
- XMind prepares the description file about “XMind File Format” for Developers.
- While launching XMind, you can enable “Do not show this again”. Then you can sign in under Help menu when you want to.
- Every Pro feature is labeled “Pro” in Menu.
- If you sign up an account in the inside browser, XMind will sign in automatically.
- If you renew you account in the inside browser, XMind will enable all Pro features automatically.
- Improve some translation.
and fix some Bugs:
- When adding local files as hyperlink in XMind for Windows version, if the path has “space”, XMind will not work well.
- If using Spreadsheet structure, we can not edit the column name via double-click.
- If showing the Legend in the map, we can not edit the description of markers in legend via double-click.
- While signing into your account on XMind.net, we can not unsubscriber the newsletter/tips at the Setting page.
- After extracting a new Theme or Style, we can not rename them via double-click in the theme view or style view.