Merry Christmas and Happy new year! Today, XMind 2012 SE (v3.3.1) is ready for you, which brings a few new features, and many bugs-fix, improvements.
New things in XMind 2012 SE
- Korean Language pacakge. Now, XMind has English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Danish, and Slovenian version.
- Auto-update support on Windows and Max OS X.
- View/clear activation information in the license dialog.
Bugs fix and Improvement
- Upgrade to Eclipse 3.8.1
- Increase the file saving speed tremendously
- Re-designed “New…” Tab
- Drag the file/folder into XMind as a local file hyperlink
- File hyperlink pointing to a location in local area network is regarded as a broken relative link.
- Some bugs causing startup crash on Windows.
- Pressing ‘Enter’ key to type literal words using some input methods finishes topic title editing on Mac OS X.
- Hyperlink in notes causes failure of exporting to Mindjet MindManager.
- Debian package contains ‘bad permission’ files.
- Automatically recover to original state in case of failure to save a .xmind file.
- Many other minor improvements and bugs fix.
Download the New XMind 2012!
XMind Special Christmas Offer
For Christmas, XMind also prepares a special offer. USD199 ONLY, for 3 licenses of XMind Pro 2012 + 2-Year upgrade service (original price is USD414). And, only one week left now.
End on 2012-12-31, Hurry up!
Another important thing we would like to share with you is:
Our website, XMind.net has been revised successfully.
Here I list some major changes of our website:
- More attractive Home page: More friendly and good-looking design. You will find the target information easily.
- New website with many improvements, especially can work fluently on any browsers.
- New Downloading: Save your time, be nice, considerate to you. Two editions, one Package only.
- Better viewer for your online maps: Make every effort to build perfection.
At last, on this Thanksgiving Day, we also would like to take the opportunity to thank you, our friends, thanks for all your support, thanks for being with XMind for so long time. We believe that with your support, your understanding, your patience, XMind can get better and better. We are so deeply grateful to all of these, and we will take this as our forward momentum!
Wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
November 23, 2009 — XMind, a leader in mind mapping, visual thinking and collaboration software, today announced XMind 3.1, a major release of its award-winning product. New XMind will be more accessible to a broader audience and more powerful for professional users.
Here let’s know about the changes in this powerful new version:
- Default Theme, now makes it easy to use your favorite theme and even your own designed theme in new maps.
- Brainstorming Mode, help you get sparkles easily and save more time.
- Powerful Search, now works among all workbooks, which means you can fast find out useful information in all open XMind files.
- Relative Link, lets XMind be able to your assistant to manage files better.
- Export to PDF(Map), offers another option to share our maps with the world.
- Sorting Topics, helps us review the whole plan handily.
- Enhanced spellchecker, could be our great assistant in work. It not only tell us which is wrong, but also what the right is. Another good news is that we can add our own dictionary file(.dict) into XMind.
- XMind has the new online update system.
- Fishbone: If changing map’s structure to fishbone, add summary to a topic, drag and add more topic into this summary, click print, the layout is chaos. When reopening this map, the layout will be chaos too.
- Extract Theme: If we extract a theme(named theme 1), close and reopen xmind, then extract another theme(its name will be the theme 1 automatically,), change its name (like to be theme 2).Now when we reopen XMind, the theme 2 is lost.
- Context Menu: Only in the first sheet of the first workbook, select a topic and right-click mouse, you can see the full context menu(including markers, and structures).
- Upload map: If we add some special theme or style to a map and upload it to http://share.xmind.net/, then download this map and open it, all special theme and style will disappear.
- Import XMind 2008 file: If the map has wallpaper, that wallpaper will lose after being imported.
- Import FreeMind 0.9: Some Freemind 0.9 files can not be right imported into XMind.
- Extract style: Sometimes, your extracted style will disappear after re-launching XMind Pro.
- Export dialog and others works well on Ubuntu, esp 9.10.
- Copying multiple lines which begins with “Tab” will cause XMind crash.
- Some other bugs fixed.
- You can open XMind files via double-click on Mac OS.
- XMind works fluently on Mac OS 10.4.
- Improve the Spell Check in XMind.
- Improve the Find and Replace.
- Improve the Notes.
- XMind Pro users can use XMind Pro offline.
- Some other improvements.
Want to know more? Download and try Now. It’s our honor to hear your voice.