Friday, 4 December, 2009 — XMind, a leader in mind mapping, visual thinking and collaboration software, today announced XMind 3.1.1, with many important
- If your account has been renewed, after signing in, your XMind title will become “XMind Pro”.
- XMind shows the Path of current XMind file in the window title.
- XMind prepares the description file about “XMind File Format” for Developers.
- While launching XMind, you can enable “Do not show this again”. Then you can sign in under Help menu when you want to.
- Every Pro feature is labeled “Pro” in Menu.
- If you sign up an account in the inside browser, XMind will sign in automatically.
- If you renew you account in the inside browser, XMind will enable all Pro features automatically.
- Improve some translation.
and fix some Bugs:
- When adding local files as hyperlink in XMind for Windows version, if the path has “space”, XMind will not work well.
- If using Spreadsheet structure, we can not edit the column name via double-click.
- If showing the Legend in the map, we can not edit the description of markers in legend via double-click.
- While signing into your account on XMind.net, we can not unsubscriber the newsletter/tips at the Setting page.
- After extracting a new Theme or Style, we can not rename them via double-click in the theme view or style view.
November 23, 2009 — XMind, a leader in mind mapping, visual thinking and collaboration software, today announced XMind 3.1, a major release of its award-winning product. New XMind will be more accessible to a broader audience and more powerful for professional users.
Here let’s know about the changes in this powerful new version:
- Default Theme, now makes it easy to use your favorite theme and even your own designed theme in new maps.
- Brainstorming Mode, help you get sparkles easily and save more time.
- Powerful Search, now works among all workbooks, which means you can fast find out useful information in all open XMind files.
- Relative Link, lets XMind be able to your assistant to manage files better.
- Export to PDF(Map), offers another option to share our maps with the world.
- Sorting Topics, helps us review the whole plan handily.
- Enhanced spellchecker, could be our great assistant in work. It not only tell us which is wrong, but also what the right is. Another good news is that we can add our own dictionary file(.dict) into XMind.
- XMind has the new online update system.
- Fishbone: If changing map’s structure to fishbone, add summary to a topic, drag and add more topic into this summary, click print, the layout is chaos. When reopening this map, the layout will be chaos too.
- Extract Theme: If we extract a theme(named theme 1), close and reopen xmind, then extract another theme(its name will be the theme 1 automatically,), change its name (like to be theme 2).Now when we reopen XMind, the theme 2 is lost.
- Context Menu: Only in the first sheet of the first workbook, select a topic and right-click mouse, you can see the full context menu(including markers, and structures).
- Upload map: If we add some special theme or style to a map and upload it to http://share.xmind.net/, then download this map and open it, all special theme and style will disappear.
- Import XMind 2008 file: If the map has wallpaper, that wallpaper will lose after being imported.
- Import FreeMind 0.9: Some Freemind 0.9 files can not be right imported into XMind.
- Extract style: Sometimes, your extracted style will disappear after re-launching XMind Pro.
- Export dialog and others works well on Ubuntu, esp 9.10.
- Copying multiple lines which begins with “Tab” will cause XMind crash.
- Some other bugs fixed.
- You can open XMind files via double-click on Mac OS.
- XMind works fluently on Mac OS 10.4.
- Improve the Spell Check in XMind.
- Improve the Find and Replace.
- Improve the Notes.
- XMind Pro users can use XMind Pro offline.
- Some other improvements.
Want to know more? Download and try Now. It’s our honor to hear your voice.