XMind continually blossoms with amazing new features and improvements, while keeping the application easy to use. Now, we are excited to announce that XMind Cloud supports online editing, which allows you to access, view, and edit your mind maps wherever you go — from a phone, a tablet, or any computer.
Using XMind Cloud makes a variety of scenarios possible:
- You can easily view and edit without installing anything on your machine
- All your changes are automatically saved as you type
- Access your mind maps from phone or tablet
View mind maps in the browser
XMind extends your mind mapping experience to the web browser, where you can work with mind maps directly on the website where the mind maps are stored. When you save or upload your mind maps in XMind Cloud, you can view them in browser.
To view your mind maps in browser, please
- view XMind Cloud page;
- click Enter XMind Cloud;
- enter your XMind ID and password and click Sign In;
Edit mind maps in the browser
Click a mind map and enter into edit mode. You can create topics as usual in the browser, and you can use cut, copy, paste, duplicate and undo/redo commands. You can also add boundary, relationship and summary to the topic.
To edit a mind map in browser, please
- click to open a mind map in browser;
- press Enter to create sibling topics, and Tap for subtopics;
- click the “Plus” button in the upper right corner of the page you can
- create a subtopic
- create a sibling topic
- add a boundary/relationship/summary
An XMind 7/7.5 Pro license key holder can use XMind Cloud with no further cost and will have in-browser view and edit functionality.