Happy New Year! And thanks for your waiting. Right now, we gave away new XMind(3.4.1), more stable and better user experience.
Import Mindjet File
XMind now can succeed in importing Mindjet files again. If you were Mindjet user before, you can now use the light-weight and free mind mapping software to continue your working. If one of your colleagues is Mindjet user, you can also exchange your working for collaboration.
Mutil branch color
The “Multi Branch Colors” functionality is available again. We can simple beautify our mind map and improve the creativity by changing the branch color. After all, color can always make a difference to our creative work.
Change topic’s width
New XMind can resize the topic’s width automatically, and enable you to change the width freely. It’s you, deciding what it looks like.
And there are many other fixed-bugs, listed below.
- Dynamic menus don’t show correctly on Ubuntu 13.10.
- Fail to export to PDF/Word file successfully when two topics have the same content or there is one blank floating topic.
- Fail to keep topics notes’ background color when exporting to Word/PDF/RTF.
- “Invalid thread access” error when export to Word/PPT.
- Fail to enter full screen in brainstorming mode.
- Error occurred when creating hyperlink in brainstorming mode.
- Fail to clear the duration settings at task info view.
- Fail to display the numbering correctly on exported Word files.
- Fail to find and replace the last target words within one sheet.
Except for the bug fixed, we also bring something new to you. The new update notification dialog gives you three options to update now, remind me later, and skip this version. And we’ve redesigned the activation flow for XMind Pro/Plus user so that you can recognize lifetime license and subscription better. Also, we add a nice feature, Black Box. We can get back the backups easily if our mind maps meet any extreme accidents. And more improvements are waiting for you.
Last, we’d love to send a warm “thank you” to you. With your support, XMind will develop to be better.