Merry Christmas and Happy new year! Today, XMind 2012 SE (v3.3.1) is ready for you, which brings a few new features, and many bugs-fix, improvements.
New things in XMind 2012 SE
- Korean Language pacakge. Now, XMind has English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Danish, and Slovenian version.
- Auto-update support on Windows and Max OS X.
- View/clear activation information in the license dialog.
Bugs fix and Improvement
- Upgrade to Eclipse 3.8.1
- Increase the file saving speed tremendously
- Re-designed “New…” Tab
- Drag the file/folder into XMind as a local file hyperlink
- File hyperlink pointing to a location in local area network is regarded as a broken relative link.
- Some bugs causing startup crash on Windows.
- Pressing ‘Enter’ key to type literal words using some input methods finishes topic title editing on Mac OS X.
- Hyperlink in notes causes failure of exporting to Mindjet MindManager.
- Debian package contains ‘bad permission’ files.
- Automatically recover to original state in case of failure to save a .xmind file.
- Many other minor improvements and bugs fix.
XMind Special Christmas Offer
For Christmas, XMind also prepares a special offer. USD199 ONLY, for 3 licenses of XMind Pro 2012 + 2-Year upgrade service (original price is USD414). And, only one week left now.
End on 2012-12-31, Hurry up!