From XMind 2012, all xmind online service are free, including private sharing the online map with others.
- Luanch xmind, open a map
- Click Share button on the toolbar
- In the coming upload dialog, add description for this map, select Public or Unlisted in the privacy page, and upload this map
- In the coming finish notification dialog, click See It Now
- Then, you’ll see this map online, and share its URL to others via email, IM tool, twitter and etc.
The first two steps are same with normal share.
- In the coming upload dialog, add description for this map, select Private in the privacy page, and upload this map
- Go to this map page, click share to button on map’s description area
- Input the xmind ids or emails of friends, colleagues and others, then click ok.
- XMind.net system will send every one an invitation email.
Then, your friends or colleagues can review this map online or download to their computers to do modifications.
BTW, to let people read full map online, it will be better to expand all branches before uploading it.