Posted on October 27th, 2009 in Discussion | 4 Comments »
By Chuck Frey
Most people don’t normally associate mind mapping software with making money. But the fact is, it can have a real impact on your bottom line – because it enables you to think more clearly and completely, make better decisions, envision the future of your company, and more. Here’s a partial list of ways that mind mapping software can (indirectly) help you to make more money:
- Map your customers and identify the most promising ones for targeted sales campaigns
- Develop new products to sell
- Create a map to clearly and more completely understand the evolving or unmet needs of your customers.
- Analyze and improve your company’s business model
- Identify opportunities to reduce waste in your business – the savings go straight to the bottom line.
- Map your current market segments, and identify adjacent ones with similar needs into which you can expand your marketing and sales.
- Brainstorm the content of a white paper or information product (e-book) that will help you to dramatize your product’s or service’s unique selling proposition to potential customers.
In what other ways are you using mind mapping software to grow your business?
This article originally appeared in Chuck Frey’s Blog
Chuck Frey is the author of The Mind Mapping Software Blog. He has written numerous articles and reviews about mind mapping software, and is widely regarded as one of the leading “gurus” of this technology.
XMind, a powerful mind mapping software, is ready to make contributions to your business.